Friday, May 16, 2014

Her Mother's Dress | Redlands Lifestyle Photographer

One of the first things people say to me is, "You must have a gazzilion photos of your kids."  And I do, on my phone, like nay mom, but not a gazzilion portraits like you might expect a photographer to have.  The truth is, I spend so much time taking other photos that my own projects get put on the back burner.

Today in between errands my daughter and I sat down for a snuggle and she talked about being the flower girl in her Auntie's wedding next weekend, so I asked if she'd like to play dress up and try on my wedding dress.




I can admit it, she wore it better.  And I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Ashleigh! She is so precious, what a beautiful moment to have captured!

    ReplyDelete