Sunday, July 27, 2014

{A} & {M}

A few weeks back I talked about how it is commonly asked if I have any wall space left with all the portraits I must have of my children to which I honestly told you that while I certainly have a few favorites around the house, I really don't have many {"professional"} photos of them around. I truly spend so much time planning, shooting and editing other people's photos that so many of my projects really tend to get put on the back burner. So to add to our very small collection I took the kids for their own mini session with Mommy and boy am I glad I did! They may fight but they {LOVE} so much harder. I am one lucky Mama, here are my 2 most favorite people in the world {A} & {M}.

Not to be {BIASED} or anything but aren't they the {CUTEST EVER}!

No comments:

Post a Comment